TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments. Our 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS – www.TE.com.
Customer Care Associate is the single point of contact for the assigned customer. He / she is responsible for the overall fulfillment process including, order processing, order management, delivery and returns. Key performance responsibilities of this role is to achieve the goal of customer satisfactions.
- Champion for all operational support and escalation for assigned customer, including order management, delivery management, etc.
- To communicate and negotiate with external customers and divisions on products delivery dates.
- To pro-actively monitor exception orders and ensure appropriate contingent actions are taken to meet delivery schedule.
- To implement key processes in Customer Services and be pro-active in initiating and leading projects to improve and streamline order management tasks.
- Satisfaction management, including Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey management, identify and drive corrective actions to create sustainable improvement.
- Quality or complaint handling, act as focal point for sharing and communicating quality status, driving improvement on the 8D respond time.
- Must be customer focus, with good communication and problem solving skills.
- Minimum 2 years and above experiences in the customer service function and preferably in MNC companies.
- Candidates with similar requirement and have experiences working with distribution companies in electronics industry are encouraged to apply.
- Degree in any discipline with preference in Business Administration, IT or Logistics.
- Experiences and versatile with Microsoft Office Programs (especially in Microsoft Excel).
- Knowledge of SAP SD and PP modules are added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.