1. Preferably with good science background, Oncology/Speciality experience would be an advantage. Though Oncology experience might have advantages but not a must as future product portfolio will be expanding into other therapeutic range.
2. Graduate with strong science background, importantly ability & willingness (right attitude/behaviour) to learn are welcome. The position is very much hospital selling, candidate with hospital selling background again would be an advantage (but not a must).
3. Any racial, gender, age preference - ”None bias on this 3 criteria BUT very importantly candidate with right working attitude (with passion in selling) and behaviour, discipline & can work independently (with supervision from HQ office). Reminded that candidate must prepare to travel on monthly basis covering key hospitals.
- To plan, implement and monitor assigned product lines & agencies in order to obtain maximum sales volume and profitability. Through the development and the successful implementation of effective sales and marketing programs and activities aiming at satisfying the needs of our target customers, to capture a fair share of the market that is available to the products and agencies responsible.
- Assist company managers in carrying out special task, project, event, assignment and inventory management.
Description of responsibilities:
1. To achieve sales targets set by MD/Sales Manager in accordance to the strategies and tactics as defined by company management. To develop and execute appropriate Sales & Promotion activities in order to maximize sales and profit returns to the company.
2. To properly manage and execute sales operation of the sub-distributor/agent/direct customer to ensure accomplishment of programs designed to obtain the predetermined sales and marketing objectives.
3. To evaluate, manage and control sales expenses as well as advertising &promotion expenses to achieve maximum sales returns and optimum coverage.
4. To work with your superior in selecting and updating customers in the assigned target areas. You are responsible in further evaluate, develop and maximize sales for company products. You are also responsible to make further sales and marketing proposal to your superior or marketing manager.
5. To maintain and upkeep good company’s corporate image by maintaining good public relationship within industry and among customers.
6. To records all visits and activities in your areas on customer call cards (including customer opinion, comments, competition, achievement, action plans etc)
7. To develop, updates and improves work related skills and knowledge (selling skills, product knowledge etc) for self enhancement.
8. To organize or assist to organize meetings & events in line with the product /business plans (training, public seminar, exhibition etc).
- Monthly salary range: RM 3000-RM 4000 - Depending on relevant sales experience and relevant qualification
- Fixed Allowance: Petrol card - RM550, Hand phone & car maintenance – RM 850
- Sales incentive: RM 6000/2 month (upon achieving 100% bimonthly target)
- Area of Coverage: Perak, Central, Southern Malaysia
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: RM3,000.00 to RM4,000.00 /month