MORE THAN JUST BURGERS
We want to delight every customer who walks in the door by serving great quality burgers and providing the best customer experience possible. Putting a smile on their face is what we want to achieve day in day out but working at myBurgerLab is more than that – it’s learning about the importance of putting up a great level of service when serving people, the importance of working together as a team, learning from and guiding each other, pushing you out of your comfort zone and forging great friendships along the way.
myBurgerLab Geeks. Yup, we call ourselves that. Every individual is different here and that is what we embrace here at myBurgerLab. The difference in personalities and perspectives here at the lab makes the team “colourful” as we love and appreciate each other for who we are.
As part of the myBurgerLab team, we take great care and pride to make sure we serve food we can call delicious. The team knows that in order to do a good job, they will need to be consistent in following the recipes and processes in place, making sure that the restaurant is always clean and organized and always have an open communication with the rest of the team. Geeks are required to be on their feet while on shift and when they are clocked in. If geeks are not busy, they are expected to take on other tasks and always jump in to help their other teammates.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To provide a great experience to customers through friendly interaction, discovery & recommendation. To understand customers needs and helping them whenever possible.
- To prepare amazing burgers by ensuring the products are cooked, assembled and served according to the highest standard and quality set by myBurgerLab.
- To be able to adapt to constant changes and being able to handle stress working in a restaurant.
Other duties of a geek at myBurgerLab include but not limited to:-
Back of House
- To prepare the food according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to achieve great quality product while maintaining the highest standard of hygiene and keeping the kitchen organized.To make use of Checklists, station cheat sheets, thermometers, timers and other necessary tools to work more effectively.
Front of House
- To provide a friendly and homey experience for all myBurgerLab customers.
- To take customers orders by interacting, discover and suggesting.
- To manage customer expectations when they dine at any myBurgerLab outlet.
- Able to communicate in English and Malay. Having a third language like Mandarin or Tamil is an added bonus.
- Experience not needed. Having experience is a bonus.
- High sense of urgency
- Curious and eager to learn
- Possitive attitude
- Friendly, team oriented
- Able to commit a minimum of 6 months(Part time available too, minimum of 2-3 days commitment per week up til 3 months)
We also have internship opportunities(HR, Marketing, Operations, Culinary etc).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org