- To supervise outlet staffs with respect to level of product knowledge and customer service.
- To guide & coach outlet staffs on daily operations as well as customer service disciplines.
- To observe the day-to-day operations including cleanliness of the outlet.
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by your immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/Diploma or relevant qualification.
- With 1 year relevant working experience in F&B industry.
- Must be able to work on rotating shifts, public holiday & weekends.
- Good communication skills, high energy (positive vibes) & most importantly honesty.
- Team leadership, positive thinking, good personalities and enjoy dealing with people.
- Good command & writing in Mandarin, English or Bahasa Malayu. Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
- Must possess own transport and willing to travel among our company outlets.
- Salary range from RM2,000/- to RM3,000/- (will be based on working experience/ qualification).
- Age of 25 to 35 years old.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?