- Responsible for all leasing and sales matters for office and residential buildings.
- To conduct regular tenants search for the compilation of potential tenant database.
- To conduct market search on current office and residential rental and sales trend in the market from time to time.
- To support the Sales Manager in achieving the KPI ie occupancy rate, rental income, sales income etc.
- Attend to the leasing and sales process from identifying prospective clients, negotiating commercial terms for clients, securing the tenancy / sales to finalization of the tenancy / sales document.
- To handle pre-tenancy and post-tenancy matters such as issuance of Letters of Offer and
- Tenancy Agreements, collection of deposits, follow up on signing of agreements, handing over of premises.
- Coordinate with appointed leasing agents.
- Coordinate with tenants on rental payments, renewal of leases and refund of deposits upon lease expiry.
- Ensure that all tenancy agreement such as new tenancies and renewal tenancies are monitored closely.
- Handle hand over process of office / residential buildings to tenants or take back from tenants.
- Carry out any other additional assignment / duties as directed by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Property Management, Real Estate, Business Administration, Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance or in other relevant qualifications.
- Min 3 years of working experience in leasing of offices
- Proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
- Mandarin speaker will be added advantage.
- Responsible, mature with good communication, negotiation and listening skill.