- Able to handle full set of accounts.
- Daily update bank account and monthly reconciliation of accounts.
- Prepare and submit monthly closing of accounts.
- Ensure proper maintenance of records, documents and filing to support all accounting entry.
- To perform general administrative work and staff claims.
- Maintain and update fixed assests register from time to time.
- Liaise with external and internal auditor and tax consultant.
- To perform ad-hoc assignment as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Accounting, LCCI or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Proactive working attitude and good personality, possess effective team working skills and strong commitment to work.
- Preferably Chinese female.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Knowledge in GST and Income Tax Act are added advantages.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?