- Brand building for House Brands by strategizing marketing activities with allocated budget.
- Quality Control for Watatime and house brands branding at various events.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Plan and direct advertising, public relations and promotional events and strategies for the assigned brands.
- Initiate, develop and maintain media contacts for disseminating information.
- Manage and drive traffic for company and brands social media.
- Media clippings monitoring and compilation.
- Coordinate ceremonies, press conferences, and other events or special projects.
- Oversee and manage company use of contracted advertising and public relations.
- Manage the advertising, public relation, promotional budget by writing the narrative, projecting costs, determining necessary adjustments and reviewing expenditures in consultation with the management.
- Explore collaboration opportunities with relevant brands and companies.
- Liaise closely with brand owners to align direction, budget allocation and sharing best practices.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Assist in the development of both online & offline marketing and promotional activities.
- Possess a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration coupled with a minimum of 8 years experience in Marketing or PR in a FMCG /Retail background.
- Fair knowledge in managing social media.
- Ability to work independently with self-motivation and high diligence and team spirit.
- Initiative, creative, responsible, able to multi-task and well organized.
- Required languages: English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good MS Office skill, Internet savvy, marketing related apps.
- Experience in Timepiece industry is an added advantage.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?