SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Perform daily warehousing activities such as goods receipt, pick, pack, receive, load, and unload of goods according to request or orders.
- To perform warehouse activities that includes issuing, receiving, cycle count and data entry into SAP
- Assist Logistic Executive and Logistic Manager in the daily operation
- To ensure inventory records are properly maintained and proper filling of records & documents
- To pack Ad-hoc order for shipment as need arises
- Checking of packaging material need to be replenished
- Housekeeping and to maintain the cleanliness within the store environment
- Attend stocktaking
- Logistic arrangement and delivery for hand carry item
- Participate in weekly 24x7 standby roster for logistic department (with stanby allowances)
- Assist on simple FRU testing with engineer
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTIBUTES:
- Min SPM level
- Relevant warehouse experience in similar capacity
- Possess a good working attitude, pleasant personalityn with a cheerful disposition
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment and have physical exposure in handling computer hardware and peripherals
Understand basic computer jargons and names of the common computer peripherals
- Have valid riding or driving license (B2 and/or D)
- Physically Fit. Able to lift and shift computer components and systems < 20 KG
We invite all qualified individuals to submit their resume (including current/expected salaries and availability) for consideration and regretfully note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be kept strictly confidential.