- Provide quality post sales service, which includes performing installations, commissioning, customer training, corrective maintenance, modifications, software upgrading and preventive maintenance of equipment.
- Respond to customer service requests to troubleshoot problems, take corrective actions and complete on-site repairs including testing of the systems.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers.
- Provide timely and accurate external and internal professional reports.
- Discuss and participate with team members on service delivery improvements.
- Minimum Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics or relevant engineering discipline.
- With good IT knowledge.
- Minimum 2-3 years Service Delivery Experience.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills in Chinese, English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Mandarin proficiency will be added advantage. Customer oriented and enjoy meeting people.
- Excellent management & organizational skills. Aggressive, result oriented, a team player, self-motivated, willingness to learn and adapt.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills, computer literate. Ability to understand and implement electronics / electrical.
- Chemistry / physics / biotechnology competencies will be added advantage.
- Possess own transport.
- Candidates must possess at least a Primary / Secondary School / SPM / “O” Level, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical / Electronic) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in KOTA DAMANSARA.
- Full-time position(s) available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?