A non-profit organisation affiliated with a capital market regulatory institution is presently working towards centralising information in the Ringgit sukuk and bond market via the creation of a centralised sukuk and bond platform. The consolidation of information through the platform will serve to increase transparency in both the primary and secondary bond markets, expand the investor base as well as strengthen Malaysia’s position as the leading sukuk and bond hub in the region, amongst others.
The organisation is seeking dynamic and dedicated candidates who are interested in developing and expanding their career with us in operating the platform as well as ensuring accurate and timely information is continually disseminated by the platform.
- Assist with the operations and administration of the infrastructure including day-to-day support as well as resolving technical issues;
- Assisting with daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all infrastructure resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups and data feeds;
- Assist in ensuring overall security of infrastructure and application including performing regular monitoring and effective assessment to mitigate cyber security threats;
- Assist in maintaining the content management system (CMS);
- Assist in providing ad-hoc and periodic reporting to management;
- Assist in managing and maintaining relevant contracts and service level agreements with application and infrastructure vendors and licenses to ensure predictive performance and business continuity; and
- Any other duties or responsibilities that are required to provide sustainability and achieving objectives of the organisation.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable in various operating systems, security, LAN technology, communication protocol and mediums, internet technology and configuration, and knowledge in diagnostic and troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge and experience in Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V, Microsoft SQL Database, Citrix and VMWare administration;
- Degree in Information Technology or its equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience. Fresh graduates are also encoraged to apply;
- Highly motivated with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge in ASP.NET or administering CMS is an added advantage; and
- Experience in capital market/sukuk and bond markets is an added advantage.
Successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package that includes salary and a wide range of benefits.