We are expanding our IT team to capitalize on the exponential growth of the Fintech, ECommerce, Entertainment and Life industry. This opening gives you the opportunity to learn, share and explore knowledge with our team and hone your skills further working on both front and backend systems, develop various innovative system such as life payment, ECommerce, EGaming integration, Mobile Apps and so on.
We are a closely knitted partnership/team where we strongly encourage everyone to generate unique ideas, counter propose solutions that can better serve the needs of the users and engage in continuous learning/skills upgrading.
We sincerely want highly competent techies (and an added advantage if you are interested in Fintech as well) to join our partnership/team as IT Specialists.
- Understanding in Object Oriented Programming in Java
- Basic understanding MySQL
- Basic understanding in Spring MVC and SOA
- Ability to analyze problems and provide resolutions
- Familiarity with full systems development lifecycle concepts;
- Preferred Skills and Experience
- At least 3 year Java Developement experience
- Able to handle Agile software development
- Familiar with JAVA,J2EE,Spring,SOA,API
- Mysql, Nosql
- Familiar with code development
- Good teamwork and communication
- Experience with Third-Party Payment development
- Experience with Banking and Financial system development
- Experience with E-Commerce platform development
- Experience with dubbo, maven framework
- Experience with SVN
- Deep understanding of system security
- The Java, J2EE Developer will be responsible for the end-to-end implementation and maintenance of small and large applications using Web and J2EE technologies. The incumbent will maintain the architectural frameworks, atterns, processes, standards and guidelines for system development specifically around application architecture, integration architecture and IT controls.
- Design, develop, test and document computer modeling or architecture.
- Collecting test data and criteria to analyze, score, and evaluate.
- Perform data conversion and coding, and data analysis, data reduction.
- Write, test and document code.
- Develop computer libraries and databases.
- Design, develop, test or review and analyze large scale database structures, data correlation and conversion techniques. Design and code database tools.
- Install and integrate software applications and hardware components. Resolve workstation hardware and software challenges.
- EPF & SOCSO
- Medical Claim
- We commit to a friendly and professional work environment
- High pay with attractive BENEFITS
- Projects with huge PROSPECT