- Provides education, training and clinical support to clients in Public and Private Hospitals.
- Identifies customer needs and provides appropriate resources through liaison with the technical, sales and marketing teams.
- Develops and conducts formal and informal educational, seminars and forums for appropriate staff and customers.
- Maintains own level of knowledge and clinical competence in accordance with current trends in contemporary Renal Medicine and professional development.
- Demonstrated organisational, decision-making and problem solving skills, combined with the ability to be self-directed.
- Support Sales activities in the principle area of coverage.
- Actively participates and undertakes quality improvement activities.
- Works harmoniously as an integral part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Displays a professional image to the customers at all times.
- Maintains and updates renal medicine/clinical skills and theoretical knowledge.
- Completes clinical and mandatory competencies annually
- Consults with State Manager with regard to customer clinical issues.
- Consults with team members to foster exchange of information.
- Communicates information to higher management to assist in future directions/plans and sales.
- Registered Nurse (Diploma /Bachelor’s Degree preferred)- Current Registration.
- With Renal Post Basic certification is an advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary Renal Medicine theory and practice.
- Effective and Sound communication skills – oral, written & presentation (English & B.Malaysia)
- Team player, good dynamics with marketing, service and sales team.
- Willing to travel.
- Current Driver’s License with own transport.
- Computer literacy.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?