- Develop the procedure related to purchasing department to fulfil ISO / buyer requirement and internal improvement when necessary.
- Implement and maintain effective communication with supplier, other organizations and others department by issue memo or new item/supplier & item amendment notice with approved by HOD.
- Develop, evaluate and expand reliable sources and alternate source as backup in material supplies.
- Co-ordinate procedure, implementation of suppliers’ performance rating, conduct suppliers’ audit and quality rating.
- Planning and handling the seasonal order, follow up material requirement planning, issue P/O and follow up delivery date and acknowledge all the supplier delivery order matches with the purchase order.
- Review and control non-moving stock balance had been assigned by Purchasing Manager / DGM.
- Ensure all outstanding P/O will offset by purchasing personal every month if necessary before review by Purchasing Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree holder in any business related discipline.
- At least 3 years relevant experience with Degree holder Academic Level
- At least 5 years relevant experience with Diploma/ STPM Academic Level
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Initiative and self-motivated.
- Able to work in challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Strong prioritizing skills, ability to multi-task and result driven.
- Good command of verbal and written in Mandarin, English, Bahasa Melayu.
- Applicants must be willing work in Bukit Pasir, Muar Johor.
- Full time position available.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?