To contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of a business strategy that maximises the retail net profit by driving sales and controlling costs at regional level; to build motivated and high performing teams through the effective leadership and line management to retail staff. Works with the Executive Director and other Heads of Function to influence the creation and communication of company strategy, business priorities and targets for the Regional Teams on timely manner.
- Generates ideas about future retail activities to ensure a cutting edge strategy; maintains up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends, review and monitor specific plans to ensure revenue growth and increase sales productivity
- Plan & implement sales administration and operation policies, and ensure these policies are adhered at all times from all the divisions by visiting the retail outlets regularly
- Plan & implement sales policies and scheme, compensations & benefits, performance appraisal, career development for the Sales team
- Manage the day to day sales operation and administrative issues for the sales team such as enquires, disciplinary issue, documentation etc.
- Proactively manages and reviews the performance and progress of Regional Sales Managers and their regions, sets objectives and targets; works with Training Manager to develop training plans for the team
- Ensure the stock accuracy in outlets and roadshows
- Compile and analyze Sales reports and Management reports and feedback to the Management.
- Master or Degree in Marketing/Economics/Business Administration or its equivalent.
- 8-10 years of working experience in retail chain, multi-level marketing or FMCG industries would be advantageous.
- Experienced in managing relationships at a senior level and managing a diverse (in terms of skill base and experience) team of people.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against a business strategy
- Must possess a track record of increasing and sustaining sales growth and profitability even in challenging market conditions
- Must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, coach and develop people
- Resourceful and result-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- A high degree of integrity and commitment is required for this position.
- Possess good verbal and written skills in English with the ability to converse in Mandarin or any Chinese dialects.
- Willing and able to travel frequently.