- Support business directions; develop, review and monitor specific plans to ensure revenue growth and increase sales productivity
- Plan & implement sales administration and operation policies, and ensure these policies are adhered at all times from all the divisions by visiting the retail outlets regularly
- Manage the day to day sales operation and administrative issues for the sales team such as enquires, disciplinary issue, documentation etc.
- Regular interaction with the Sales Managers on areas for improvement and implementation of action plans.
- Ensure the stock accuracy in outlets and roadshows
- Ensure the display, presentation and image of the outlets are aligned with the company branding and Corporate Identity (CI).
- Plan & implement sales operation policies and scheme, compensations & benefits, performance appraisal, career development for the Sales team.
- Monitor and control the recruitment activities to bring in quality people in order to improve sales productivity and to reduce turnover rate of the sales staffs as per the company direction and requirement.
- Compile and analyze Sales reports and Management reports and feedback to the Management.
- Master or Degree in Marketing/Economics/Business Administration or its equivalent.
- 5-8 years of working experience in retail chain, multi-level marketing or FMCG industries would be advantageous.
- Must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, coach and develop people
- Resourceful and result-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- A high degree of integrity and commitment is required for this position.
- Possess good verbal and written skills in English with the ability to converse in Mandarin or any Chinese dialects.
- Willing and able to travel frequently.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?
Total 2 jobs
Customer Relationship Management - Assistant Manager
Business Development Executive