Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of today’s consumers and tomorrow’s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world.
- To respond with facility equipment failure & downtime in timely manner. First level of troubleshooting.
- Continuous monitoring via Facility Monitoring System (FMS)
- To support In-house Inspection Testing and Maintenance program when required.
- To support others miscellaneous request when required
- To do visual inspection & routine daily checklist.
- To supervise repair work when required.
- Operate and support the plant wide facilities system in shift working hours.
- Performing basic repair & maintenance works for motors, air conditioning system, kitchen equipment, electrical and also plumbing works.
- To escalate to immediate Supervisor, Engineer, Facility Manager & Facility Director when required.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
- Able to work under minimum supervision and a team player
- Resourceful and proactive
- Willing to work on shift hours