As a member of NGA’s global marketing team you are responsible for managing any assigned projects and deliverables within the marketing shared services group:
- Design & develop landing/campaign pages, emails, web forms and web banners for marketing campaigns
- Maintain action sites, landing pages, online content and the global website
- Create and design online and print collateral including advertising, booklets, brochures, banners, leaflets, corporate profiles, posters, presentations and branding requirements.
- To be involved in all the brain storming and creative processes including design concepts, in line with the corporate branding guidelines
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver. Knowledge of or experience with Adobe Captivate and After Effects and any video editing software would be a plus.
- Basic understanding of CMS back-end systems would be a plus (ideally Salesforce and Eloqua)
- Understanding of latest web standards, usability and user experience technology
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Good command of written and spoken English - Ability to discuss and communicate directly with your clients (=your colleagues)
- Collaborates well with other team members and across virtual teams
- Ability to think creatively and work independently in a fast paced, high availability environment and meet tight deadlines
- · Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status