- Work together with other Functional team for successful implementation of Dupont Production System (DPS)
- Able to perform repairing of steam and product pipe leaks
- Service & repair of process and utility rotating equipment (pumps, agitators, blowers, compressor)
- Welding & metal work
- Repair & service of gearbox
- Reparing work procedure and instruction documents for servicing and troubleshooting.
- General mechanical & building / structure reparing works
- Performing preventive maintenance task using specified tools provided.
- Compliance to site core values requirement (Safety & Health; Environmental Stewardship; Highest Ethical Behavior; Respect for People)
- Support site in achieving plant KPIs by cooperating and working with multi-functional team in the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate, Ms Office & Ms Window
- With good attribute of Accountability & Responsibilitiy.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Working in Danisco Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Prai Industrial Estate