Seagate delivers advanced digital storage solutions to meet the needs of todayâ€™s consumers and tomorrowâ€™s applications. Through technology, leadership and innovation, Seagate continues to help individuals and businesses maximize the potential of their digital content in an ever-evolving, on-demand world. Â
- Includes engineering support jobs, most of which require specialized skills learned from post-high school technical training plus on the job training. Excludes professional engineers.
- Responsible for performing technical tests and experiments for process of R &D engineering.Â
- Typical duties: Performs set-up of semiconductor processing equipment. Monitors, audits, and provides guidance to line operators. Processes test runs and prepares records, charts, and graphs of results through masking and diffusion for presentation to engineering to identify yield problems or test new products. Provides technical assistance to process development and engineering personnel.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.Â
- Makes recommendations for new procedures.Â
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.Â
- May provide guidance or lead other nonexempt personnel. As a highly skilled specialist, contributes to the development of concepts and techniques. Completes complex tasks in creative and effective ways.
- Typically requires a minimum of 6+ years of related experience.
JobÂ Engineering Services