Who are we?
LexisNexis gives legal professionals quick access to a world of valuable legal content. From expert opinions to multi-jurisdictional caselaw, everything is on a single platform. It takes an amazing team to make this world-class content and technology possible. As we continue to innovate, we need more talented people to join us.
We give our clients access to a vast and unmatched collection of outstanding legal and business data. Youâ€™ll play a critical role in preparing this information and getting it fit for use. Working to deadlines with multiple authors on manuscripts, articles and more, youâ€™ll see that all material is delivered via multiple delivery models and platforms.Â
- Effectively identify and develop sales opportunities to develop a sales pipeline using prescribed sales methodology
- Ongoing relationship development during the new business acquisition process
- Achievement of monthly new billings target and ensuring a pipeline is maintained at a level to achieve the monthly billings target
- Focus on corporate markets and meet on a regular basis with customers to generate new business
- Minimum 2-5 yearsâ€™ experience in Sales within a prominent organization where structured sales and consultative selling approaches are used
- Prior experience in the legal field is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated proven performance against sales objectives and targets
- High level of presentation skillsÂ and ability to communicate/negotiate with staff at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry giant in a role which you will be given autonomy to drive changes and take a lead in the regional business development initiatives. If the prospect inspires you, please drop me a copy of your resume for a confidential discussion.