Credit Management Junior - Your future position?
You will be accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
If you are someone with interest and knowledge on Accounts Receivable processes, here is our exciting role for you:
- Collection Management: Resolve simple collection issues, perform collection follow up on potential credit risk accounts with significant past due amounts. You will monitor/follow up collection action with outside agencies and legal counsel.
- Credit Management: Manage and mitigate credit risk by analyzing customer annual financial reports, quarterly and regulatory filings debt service ratings and other reporting tools. Establish and review credit limits for both new and existing accounts. Work with corporate and regional finance to analyze bad debt reserve requirements and recommend monthly accruals. Participate in the quotation and proposal stages to ensure credit terms are appropriate in meeting managementâ€™s cash flow objectives and the corporate credit and collections policy
- Dispute/Order Management: Ensure sound decisions are made regarding the releasing/holding of customer orders based upon financial condition of the account
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us â€“ and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes :
- College / university degree
- Relevant experience is a plus
- English is a must, additional regional language on high-intermediate level (Korean, Indonesian, Hindi, Thai or Vietnamese)
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumersâ€™ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that â€˜engage your sensesâ€™. The Company achieved sales of CHFÂ 4.7Â billion in 2016. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in overÂ 98 locations, the company has more than 10,476 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more atÂ www.givaudan.com.