DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist FM team to produce the Facilities Management / Operation and Maintenance requirements to update Service Charge cost models and Whole Life Cycle cost models, and to include maintenance and service warranty periods.
2. Assist FM team to develop a Facility Management plan encompassing the property use, customer service, building controls, Operation and Maintenance, security, fire alarms and fire control, deliveries, housekeeping, waste management, ICT, estate management, etc. These Management plans shall include:
- Building policies and procedures
- Community rules
- Operational briefs detailing all property operations and maintenance functions
- Operations manuals including rules for use of building common areas
- Scopes of works for all services for Facility Management
- Building Tenant guidelines and manuals
4. Assist FM team on the development of implementation procedures, and shall include:
- Budget and Costing
- Produce a report that contains information on the life expectancy and estimated cost of replacement for all major items.
- Develop Testing and Commissioning procedures for FM alongside the Commissioning Consultant and Main Contractor.
- Prepare Building acceptance requirements, procedures and protocols.
- Develop a method to electronically use and manage project (building & infrastructure, community etc.) documentation including as built drawings; O&M Manual; commissioning reports/data; spare part lists/locations; warranties; etc.
- Develop an electronic Asset Tagging and Numbering system and prepare, update and maintain Asset Registers.
5. Assist FM team to develop detailed requirements for Facility Management Service providers that shall include provisions for:
- Operation and Maintenance of Buildings, Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Integrated Building Management Systems
- Fire and Life Safety systems
- Security services
- Waste Management
- Delivery Management
- Infrastructure (Roads, Pavements, Street lighting etc.)
- Building Support Service
- Elevators and Escalators
- Utilities Management (including Billing systems)
6. Assist FM team to prepare tenancy fit out guides and tenant manuals for all relevant real estate classes.
7. Assist FM team to develop a system, process and procedures to ensure that all defects are resolved within the liability period.
8. Assist FM team in the implementation of the CAFM/ Management Information System for the development.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or building surveyor or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in related field.
- Preferably from Property Asset Management / Facilities Management background.
- Experience in hand-on managing building asset (Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing and other critical building service)
- Familiar in autocad / equivalent drawing software and understand the drawing description
- Possess good analytical skills, proactive, innovative, passion and enjoys technical challenges
- Good exposure to commercial / manufacturing best practices
- Results driven
- Able to work independently, innovative & have right attitude.
- Able to start immediately is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with strong client focus.
- Willing to travel as request.