Grade and Service Scheme
- Executive Officer, JUSA B
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer
Sectors & Divisions under Purview
Manufacturing Development (Non-Resource) Sector
- Electrical & Electronics Division
- Machinery & Metal Division
- Building Technology & Lifestyle Division
- Transportation Technology Division
Post Investment Sector
- Post Investment & Infrastructure Support Division
- Industry Talent Management & Expatriate Division
- Licensing & Incentive Compliance and Monitoring Section
- Tariff Section
IT System Development Division
To support the CEO in:
- Promoting foreign & local investment in manufacturing and services sectors.
- Advocating policies to enhance the local investments climate and increase project implementation rate.
- Build and mentoring a competent team.
- Minimum 15 years of experiences in industrial development and investments planning and policy advocacy roles.
- In depth knowledge on industrial economics and public policies pertaining to capital investments for manufacturing and services sectors.
- Awareness on global market outlook and business trends.
- Exposure in international dealings and assignments.
- Economics / Law / International Business / any other discipline deemed appropriate by the selection committee.
- An MBA from a reputable university will be an added advantage.
- Strategic thinking skills to spur industrial growth
- Excellent skills in stakeholders management
- A high level of integrity an accountability
- A pleasant personality with strong interpersonal skills