- Prepare and process purchase order and monitor payment for suppliers and contractors.
- To file all documents in hard copy, tracking and document flow.
- To process the invoice and quotation from suppliers, contractors and service provider.
- To monitor the budget amounted for all items and keep track on the expedition.
- Prepare responses to business correspondence, General Letters, memos, signatures and notice.
- Prepare documents including correspondences, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Assist on receptionist task as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, any field.
- Minimum 1 year related working experience preferably in property developer industry.
- Good knowledge of officer management system and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Word, Power Point, Excel.
- Full-Time position available.
- Monday to Saturday
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Jalan Temenggung 21/9, Bandar Mahkota Cheras, 43200 Cheras, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps