- Responsible and drive to improve process yield, reducing occurrence on rejects caused by process /machine issue.
- Analyse process issues, identify root cause and work on corrective and preventive action.
- Responsible for maintaining and operating within the boundaries of industry quality certification such as ISO 9001, TS16949 and AITF 14001.
- Responsible to provide lot disposition on the rejected lots based on criteria.
- Support new development and qualification of material / machine / process change.
- Preferbly with minimum 2 years experience working as similar position in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Hands on knowledge on Mold / Trim and Form process.
- Familiar with SPC, DOE, Why-why analysis, FMEA and other problem solving skills.
- Creative and self-motivated, always think out of the box for solution.
- A team player and can also work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess good communication skill and able to work closely with all personnel internally and externally.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?