MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Update Leave / MC / etc in Leave Analysis within the required timeframe.
- Check, calculate OTA & OTC once it is compiled then Key in Over Time payout.
- Receive new staff application form and prepare contract of employment.
- Key in names of new staff in Leave Analysis and Payroll system
- Update details of new staff in the system for future reference.
- Ensure Personal File of employees is updated with necessary and complete documents.
- Dispatch resignation acceptance, issue show cause and termination letters.
- Issue medical card, replacement of uniforms and name tag for confirm staff.
- Visit the labour department to lodge complaints against abscond staff.
- Send e-mail to respective department manager in advance for their manpower arrangement & to conduct orientation for new employees.
- Send e-mail to announce Memo, Company Policy, Staff Movement (Newly Join / Resigned / Transferred / Redesigned / Promoted / Terminated), review of Company as and when necessary.
- Monitor Employee Referral Programme and payout to referrer only after the new staff confirmed / no resignation / exit probation period.
- Manage recruitment, training, and immigration matters.
Start Immediately (Urgent)
Those who can start immediately, kindly complete the per-interview assessment from the link below:
Kindly call 0162390089 if you have any further inquiry.
Shortlisted candidates will be call for interview session and will start immediately upon successfully selected
Below are the address of the HQ
Sungei Wang Plaza Sdn Bhd (12148-H)
Suite 8-3, Level 8
Wisma UOA Damansara II 6 Changkat Semantan Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur