DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaising with our corporate clients, fronting the business units, managing minor move/office renovations and report on Facility Management issues.
- Lead the coordination of risk management systems which include legal, security, occupational health and safety, emergency evacuation, fire safety and other essential services.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate/Property Management/Building Services, with a Facilities Management focus is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years experience (3 years for AFM) in Facility Management (Managerial experience preferred) with proven team management experience
- Strong analytical, presentation, excellent communication and organization skills
- Knowledge of local safety requirements including a Fire Safety Manager accreditation by the SCDF
- Working knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) operations
- Sound working knowledge of Financial & Management Reporting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Proficient computer skills - including Excel and Word
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?