It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To enrich people’s lives through better employment opportunities and advanced career paths.
To provide companies with a full spectrum of quality Recruitment Solution to recruit the RIGHT candidates with the Right attitude & commitment for their Organizations.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small home grown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony of our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possesses experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Our MNC Client is an European airfreight service which was founded in year 1978 and has offices in Europe and the Far East including Milan, Rome, Florence and Tokyo as well as North & South Americas. Today, our client has presence in over 62 countries with more than 1500 employees.
5 WORKING DAYS
- Fixed Basic
- Fixed Transport Allowances
- 13th Month Contractual Bonus
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Medical Benefits - Group Hospitalization & Surgical & Personal Accident Insurance Coverage & Medical Card Provided for Employee & Immediate Family Members
- Annual Dental Allowances / Benefits
- Panel Doctor
- Annual Increment
- Fully Sponsored Overseas Company Trips
- Team Building Activities
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to : email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For Further information, Kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294, Fax: 607 – 355 6399
- Responsible for operations Malaysia; in Penang as for agent set-ups in other places in Malaysia
- Responsible for carrier management incl. global carriers as well as local, domestic vendors
- Acquiring ad-hoc freight rates as the need arises
- Work closely with regional and global product management to further develop and maintain strategies and policies and well as statistical data analysis
- Create and maintain budgets, ensuring that all financial targets are met with regards to:
- o Revenue,
- o Cost Control,
- o Profit (GP + PBT) and Debtor Management
- Implement systems for reviewing all operating costs to ensure that they are consistently in line with focused revenue in conjunction with the Financial Controller and report back on these to the Managing Director and RHQ.
- Work with the company network.
- Support local Sales/Business Development for new business opportunities as part of team effort
- Monitor and improve quality of service and client satisfaction
- ensure that all operations are operated to the highest standards in line with the mission statement and values of the organization.
- mplement and maintain KPI’s
- Ensure that Customer Complaints are managed properly by addressing service and operations issues and constantly developing standards and improvement plans in line with customers’ needs and Organization Values.
- Ensure each department operates in compliance with ISO as well as all legal and corporate requirements.
- Departmental performance reviews (at least once a year), training and development of Human Resources
- Be aware of potential customers and business opportunities.
- Implementation of new business in accordance with customer requirements.
- Provide problem solving leadership
- Co-operate with and lead colleagues to create a positive working environment.
- 10 years of experiences in freight forwarding business operations, bachelor degree in business management, logistics/transportation or similar
- Professional knowledge in all aspects of the ocean freight airfreight (e.g. booking, documentation & customs clearance processes for both import and export cargo)
- Ability to structure effective solution to support the team and retain customer’s satisfaction.
- Ability to manage a team
- Travel domestically to visit operations branches across Malaysia. Overseas travel might be required in future.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
DESIRED ATTRIBUTES and SKILLS
- Financial and analytical skills
- Predict and manage changes through the use of innovative methods
- Industry knowledge
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels of the business (internal, external (customers) and vendors/suppliers)
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Numerical skills, to manage budget and quotations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good communicator, confident, articulate, persuasive and credible
- Excellent interpersonal skills