- Design systems or machine which cater to customer's and company's requirement in terms of productivity, cost savings and practically.
- Select cost effective material and components & place order timely.
- Prepare BOM, detailed design drawing and design calculation.
- To attend to site testing & commissioning (if required) and ensure production performance meet the customer's requirement.
- To continuously review, update, take proactive actions of the development of the design & process made and stay ahead of the schedule.
- To develop & improve the design; system; machine; design standard & drawing standards.
- To plan, manage and control the project schedule.
- Develop, co-ordinate, monitor and manage all aspect of the project from design, fabrication, testing, site installation, commissioning, QC up until hand over/factory acceptance test (FAT) and after sales services.
- To communicate & co-ordinate effectively across all levels.
- To follow up the status of part delivery, project progress, quality of the product as per specification required.
- Possess at least at Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferable at least 2 years working experience in Mechanical Design and Poject Management.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese.
- Analytical skills in Engineering.
- Engineering calculation; including; air flow, heat transfer, pressure load etc.
- Site and Project Management skills are added advantage.
- Auto CAD & Microsoft Office.
- 3D Design Software Experience (preferable Autodesk Inventor)
- Good interpersonal & attitude
- Responsible, Discipline, Committed, Quality oriented and self-motivated.
- Good analytical skill and accuracy while performing task.
- Take initiative to learn, ask, improve and participate.
- Able to work in tight datelines.
- Willing to travel oustations or overseas.
- Able to manage and safeguard confidential data.
- Creative and think out of the box.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?