- Design systems or machine which cater to customer's and company's requirement in terms of Project handling & management
- Select cost effective material and components & place order timely.
- Prepare BOM, detailed design drawing and design calculation.
- To attend to site testing & commissioning (if required) and ensure production performance meet the customer's requirement.
- To continuously review, update, take proactive actions of the development of the design & process made and stay ahead of the schedule.
- To develop & improve the design; system; machine; design standard & drawing standards.
- To plan, manage and control the project schedule.
- Develop, co-ordinate, monitor and manage all aspect of the project from design, fabrication, testing, site installation, commissioning, QC up until hand over/factory acceptance test (FAT) and after sales services.
- To communicate & co-ordinate effectively across all levels.
- To follow up the status of part delivery, project progress, quality of the product as per specification required.
- Possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent or have equivalent experience
- Preferable above 2 years working experience in Mechanical Design and Poject Management.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese (will be added advantage).
- Equip with Engineering drawing skill & Analytical skill.
- Good in Engineering calculation; including; air flow, heat transfer, pressure load etc.
- Site and Project Management skills are added advantage.
- Good in Auto CAD & Microsoft Office.
- 3D Design Software Experience (preferable Autodesk Inventor)
- Good interpersonal & attitude
- Responsible, Discipline, Committed, Quality oriented and self-motivated.
- Take initiative to learn, ask, improve and participate.
- Able to work in tight datelines.
- Willing to travel oustations or overseas.
- Able to manage and safeguard confidential information/data (trustwrothy).
- Creative and think out of the box.
In GSE, we offer great career advancement to the right candidate.
GSE believe that all staffs should earn their "benefits and perks' through their own efforts and contribution made to the company. You should be the one to "level up the company performance average" ! All the best in your undertaking.