- To perform all duties and responsibilities in a prompt, accurate and efficient manner, in accordance with established Hotel and Company policies & procedures.
- To alert Head of Finance promptly of any issues.
- To ensure SOPs, policies & procedures, job descriptions and systems within the Finance Department are adhered to.
- To recommend, as appropriate, changes in methods, equipment or policies & procedures to increase Hotel’s efficiency and improve service.
- To ensure all reports are accurate and delivered promptly.
- To audit charges to City Ledger and Credit Card Companies before forwarding them to Accounts Receivable.
- To audit daily Rooms revenue summaries and their supporting transaction reports from the Front Office.
- To audit revenues from Extra Charges such as Telephone, Laundry, Transportation and etc for completeness.
- To audit the daily General Cashier's Report against recorded cash movements.
- To verify that the computerized Daily Report reflects completely all of the day's transactions.
- To review paid-outs and miscellaneous vouchers for reasonableness, proper approval and supporting documentation.
- To veriy supports for complimentary and house use rooms and for rooms charged at rate varying from the rack.
- To review guest ledger balances daily and research questionable movements.
- To investigate late charges and skippers. All details should be forwarded to the Head Accounting for further action.
- To maintain an accurate and up-to-date filing system.
- To ensure safekeeping, including proper storage and access for all financial records.
- To maintain full confidentiality over Hotel Financial status.
- To perform any other adhoc duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Education level atleast Diploma in Accounting.
- 1 year working experience as Account Receivable.
- Working experience in hotel industry is consider as added point.
- Team player.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?