Feruni Ceramiche have been focusing on cultivating talents and unleashing the best potential within each and every individual because we believe in doing what we love and we do it together like a family.
Join Feruni Ceramiche for the opportunity to be a part of the transformation force in the tiling industry.
You will be required to:
- Perform system coding to design and support ERP application and report layout.
- Attend to user requests, identify and troubleshoots problems, inquiries and follow through in meeting users needs and expectations.
- Study/ analyze / prepare requirement specification based on users's request in order to do system coding and customize reports and/or enhanced application program.
- Provide and conduct system test and test results for system coding and customize reports and/or enhanced application program.
- Manage the delivery of system coding and customize report.
- Communicate and coordinate with IT vendor for the service, maintenance and support.
- Conduct in-house training to users on application system and propose new improvement version for a continuously advancement towards company needs and goals.
- Procure, setup and maintain computer system and network infrastructure
- Provide techincal support to current application, computer system, network infrastructure.
- Perform ad-hoc as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft windows, Programming knowledge
- Credits in Maths and Programming
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 -3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowing SSRS will be added advantage
- Knowing basic SQL command will be added advantage
- Implemented ERP system added advantage
-------------------------At Feruni Ceramiche, Every Role MATTERS------------------