Feruni Ceramiche have been focusing on cultivating talents and unleashing the best potential within each and every individual because we believe in doing what we love and we do it together like a family.
Join Feruni Ceramiche for the opportunity to be a part of the transformation force in the tiling industry.
You will be required to:
- Plan and coordinate the procurement of materials, parts, non-trade supplies and equipment in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Issue purchase orders and monitor delivery from suppliers.
- Calculate product landed costing (imported from China, Italy, Spain and Indonesia) to support the marketing department in determining the sales price list and to maintain standard costing and supplier list in the system.
- Be responsible for inventory holding, producing report for stock trend analysis.
- Coordinate with QC team and vendors to manage and find solutions for defective goods and services.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You are a Bachelor's Degree holder in any field. Diploma holders will be considered too.
- You have at least 1 to 2 years of working experience, preferably specializing in Purchasing, Inventory, Material and Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications and you are familiar with Pivot Table & V-Look Up functions.
- Experience in ERP is an added advantage.
- You possess strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Chinese.
- Availability to start work immediately is an additional advantage.
-------------------------At Feruni Ceramiche, Every Role MATTERS------------------