FRIENDLY WORKING ENVIRONMENT
CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
MENTORING, TRAINING & SUPPORT ARE PROVIDED
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Degree/Diploma, Advances/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering ( Mechanical), Engineering ( Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die /Welding) or equivalent.
- Proficient in Solid Work
- Design & Develop mechanical system for various industries
- Experience in automation machine design and able to provide mechanism concepts & solutions
- Work closely with other departments to ensure projects are complete on time
- Participate in machine test run and improvement
- interfaces with outside vendors or suppliers for components selection, manufacturing & assembly
- Analyze Customer design proposals, specifications, manual and other date to evalauate the feasibility, cost and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Working experience in making jigs, fixtures & machine design
- Fresh graduate but interesting in automation design are also encouraged to apply.
- 1-2 workings experience in related field is required
- 3-4 full time position available.
- Specializing in Engineering Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?