- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and application trends
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes
- Candidate must possess at least Degree/Diploma in Engineering-Mechanical, E&E, Civil or equivalent of any field.
- Advantage to those having knowledge of Fire Safety System, Performance Louvres Architectural Product.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skills.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available
- Location: Penang and Kuala Lumpur
- Possess own transport.
* Attractive remuneration to suitable candidates.