- Level of Education
- A level
- Areas of study
- Professional experiences
- 3 to 5 years
- Languages essential
- English (Primary tongue)
Malay (Primary tongue)
Essential and optional requirements
*Diploma or Degree in Business in Sales & Marketing or other relevant fields with professional qualifications.
* A minimum of 3 - 5 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision requirement.
- Power Point
* Directly Responsible for market areas allocated / designated in all aspects of group rooms and functions space, contract negotiation, finalizing all details, menu planning and servicing the group once they in house.
* Assist to develop budget and work towards achieving management by objectives (MBO).
* Develop and execute sales and marketing plans to achieve sales volume and financial targets based on market research results opportunities.
* To generate new sales opportunities and analyze account profitability and work with sales representatives in determining sales technique, advertising and market penetration.
* Contribute creative alternative ideas to help maximize market penetrations.
Pullman and its peopleThe Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity, and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
â€¢ Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
â€¢ Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
â€¢ A Pullman â€œschoolâ€� of leadership, focusing on creativity.