We are looking for the right people â€” people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worldâ€™s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for verifying invoices and liaising with relevant parties such that all invoices paid are in compliance with the contract, policies, procedures and global logistics guidelines.Â Specifically, the Logistics Specialist is responsible for:Â Â
- Verifying invoices against supporting documents & approved rate sheet
- Timely and constant communication of rejected invoices to the vendors including the reasons thereof
- Determining & assigning the appropriate GL codes for the charges in the invoice
- Preparation of accrual reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconciling vendor Statement of Accounts
- Following up with F&A on vendor payments and any notable delays in scanning, coding and processing invoices
- Actively driving open issues to closure by constant communication with relevant parties such as vendors, Logistics Department, local finance and Accounts Payable departmentÂ
- Escalate matters as required and in accordance with the published escalation matrix
- Assists with Departmental tasks as may be assigned on an adhoc basis
Depending on the assigned country/vendor, theÂ Logistics Specialists may also be required to perform steps to allow for invoices to be approved in SAP.Â These steps include scanning invoices to Quilix and verifying images, among others.Â
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Lvl 10, 199 Jalan Tun Razak,Â Kuala Lumpur,Â Kuala Lumpur,Â 50400, Malaysia
Requisition Number:Â 43191Â Â
Experience Level:Â Experienced HireÂ
Job Family:Â Manufacturing & Supply ChainÂ
Product Service Line:Â Supply Chain MgmtÂ Â
Full Time / Part Time:Â Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:Â
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.