- Assist in the Quality Management initiative and function for Medical Services and in the coordination of all quality control matters in Malaysia
- Liaises with the Department managers and the Medical Services Management team to develop the QA strategy and define quality plans in each area
- Works closely with Team Leaders and Managers to ensure quality is implemented as part of their processes and that Intl.SOS and client standards are adhered to.
Quality Management (QM)
- Ensure that Medical Services facilities are maintained to an operational standard of professional excellence, including patient service delivery, medical staffing and equipment; all Medical Services Sites/Clinics.
- Ensure that standards of practice and service delivery as per local regulations and the International Standards of Practice of International SOS are implemented and maintained, and that documentation of same is up to date.
Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of a Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) programs to monitor and assess medical services.
- Assists in the coordination of training to enhance development of staff skills in line with issues identified through Quality Control (QM) process
Site and Internal Departmental Audits
- Assist in development of audit programme covering all sites and departments
- Support Site and Operations staff in the development and implementation of plans of action following the audit process.
- Well developed skills in Quality Management practice and processes in medical related environment. Engineering background need not apply.
- Ability to work independently, pay careful attention to detail and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyse situations and take appropriate action consistent with company policies.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Quality role or Health Professional Quality Role
- Qualified paramedic or registered Nurse or appropriate health qualification
- Be able to communicate in English and Bahasa.