About The Company
We are currently working with an advertising company. The client is looking for energetic professionals fit in their dynamic culture and would contribute in continuous growth of the organization.
- Liaising with our digital marketing team, and other business stakeholders, to understand requirements and advise accordingly from the technical perspective.
- Designing, coding and debugging applications.
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Technology, related technical discipline, or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years web development experience.
- Strong understanding of all facets of frontÂend development, including providing high quality user experiences. Minimal guidance is expected to a produce professional front end
- Strong understanding and experience in serverÂside technologies and architectures, with the ability to implement and maintain these where necessary.
- Experience with LINQ, Entity framework.
- Strong understanding and experience in database technologies. SQL Server is a must and NoSQL will be regarded highly.
- Other technical languages and frameworks, such as: Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, REST APIs and JSON.
- Implementing responsive web design.
Culture & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Work life balance -flexi work schedule
- Work from home
- Medical benefits
- Endless career growth/ development
How to apply
Please click "APPLY" now or Alternatively, please contact Jerald on firstname.lastname@example.org / +603 2036 7581