Job Scope Summary:
The main responsibility for Field engineer consists of aggressive technical sales of specifiedproducts and Services through building rapport with Consultants and Designers to specified products on drawings, and also promote technical services through pro-active Problem Solving for Contractors on site.
• Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer and site requirements, promote and provide technical support for the sales of specified products.
• Confer with customers or visit engineers to assess needs in order to determine and propose complete and best solution to solve their problems
• Present or respond to specific customer needs, including writing and presenting proposals responses and construction specific solutions;
• Analyze, diagnose problems, develop acceptable solutions and present to customers in the most appropriate way by using and promoting company’s products or services.
• Plan and modify daily call plan or work schedule to maximize productivity with the working hours. Focusing on Coverage and Penetration of the Consulting Engineers.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers including consultants, owners or architects.
• Prepare and handle government approval bodies (e.g. Bomba) and promote company products to government technical departments (e.g. JKR, DBKL)
• Recommend improved materials or solutions to customers, documenting how such changes or value engineering will lower costs or increase productivity to the customers
• Ensure communication and information flow from project specification to sales team, and to follow up until the closure of the sales process. Keep the designers informed if needed.
• Report to management regarding all Technical issues of the company and handle all other related issues required by the company top Management
- Degree/Diploma in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in construction field preferably with supplier back group.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, good problem solving skill, willing to go to site.
- Possess valid driving license, willing to travel (if needed).
- Female candidates are most welcome.
- Personal Insurance (after confirmation)
- Car allowance (RM 500.00)
Monthly Claims Petrol Fee & Parking
Works on: Mon-Fri (9am to 6pm)
Saturday (9am to 1pm)
Location: Cheras and Petaling Jaya
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We will be moving to a new office in August 2017 to No. 8, Jalan PJS 5/26, Taman Desaria, PJS 5, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Public Holidays : Following Government Public Holidays