- Assist in daily management of production processes including production planning & control, material & inventory control and manpower planning.
- To assist and direct production operations, to develop cost effective ways to improve quality and productivity.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and define solutions.
- Plan and assign daily job duties to workers.
- Provide job training to workers to meet production goals.
- Monitor daily production performance reports and records.
- Ensure production process is carried out in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure safety procedures are followed to reduce unexpected incidents and hazards.
- To perform any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Preferably Executive specializing in manufacturing/production operations.
- Team work and leadership skill is highly preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Simpang Pulai, Perak.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?