| "Like the idea of sales, but don't want to be an ""order taker?"" Sales is more than mere ""selling"" -- it's a P&G-specific approach which enables us to grow business by working as a ""strategic partner"" with our accounts, not just as a supplier. In Sales, you could help a national retailer strengthen its business, or help a smaller part of our business grow into a category leader. |
1. Develop excellent working relationships with small/large retail stores to achieve business objectives.
2. Leverage on in-depth understanding of retailer dynamic, shopper/consumer knowledge, merchandising opportunities, retailer promotion/events opportunities.
3. Develop and implement annual Joint Business Planning and business review with retailer/distributor.
4. Implement product launch and promotions in store with speed and excellence.
5. Manage a team of distributor salesperson i.e. day-to-day operational supervision/training, issue resolution, leading monthly team meeting.
Account Managers influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing and promotion strategies, based on research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior. Account Managers design business plans which will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and for us.
| 1. Applicants must be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status |
2. Must be currently enrolled or a recent graduate from a U.S. school
3. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
4. Applicants must be mobile to work across Malaysia as wide exposure and variety of experiences will help you to grow your career in P&G