What started in 2009 as a single store filled with unique, fun and affordable stationery, is now so much more! We now have over 170 stores in ten countries, as well as our online store, that ships globally. Our products now include; homewares, travel and tech accessories, cards and wrap, as well as DIY crafts. Our one-of-a-kind products have seen Typo become the place to shop for cool customers around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of a Sales Assistant in our stores is hands-on and varied. You'll take initiative to ensure our customers are given the very best customer service and you'll look to your store manager for direction on operational store tasks and achieving goals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of delivering the very highest standards of customer service
- Completing tasks with a sense of urgency
- Confidence to actively introduce new and exciting products to customers and drive to achieve sales budgets
We’re the rowdy cousin of our Cotton On Group family, the black sheep; we're quirky, vintage, irreverent and unexpected, adding spunk to everyday items through humour, graphics and design. We encourage and enable our customers and team members to express their individualism.
As part of our retail team, you have the chance to make a real difference in people’s lives through the ‘Typo Difference’, our philanthropic arm focused on providing the gift of education to youth globally.
- Competitive wage
- Exceptional product discounts
- Retail is no longer just a job, it's a career. And careers that start here, can go anywhere!