- Perform all related test and to study the characteristic of products.
- Build up database for existing products improvement.
- To ensure that the products conform to the quality requirements of the Company & customers.
- To assist the Company in cost cutting and improve quality control method, equipment performance and quality of products.
- To assist in investigation of customer’s complaint and recommend preventive action.
- Initiate, organize and coordinate in new product development.
- To involve in any ad-hoc projects as and when required and delegated by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required, working experience in plastic industry will be an added advantage.
- Highly motivated and able to work long hour and under pressure.
- Possess strong analytical ability
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Simpang Pulai, Perak.