Roles & Responsibility:
· Prepares reports and analyzes data for information reporting and management decision making.
· Administer Key performance index (KPI) for each function/position with function managers/leaders, prepare documents related to performance reviews and compile for management reporting.
· Consults with management regarding interpretation, and administration of human resource policies, programs, procedures and compliance with applicable state/federal statutes and regulations
- Labor law guidelines
- Car policy
- Tools policy
- Medical card policy
- Petrol card policy (etc.)
- Benefits policy (inclusive of EPF, Socso, Insurance etc)
· Prepares, tracks and organize with functional managers/team leaders on in-house and external training schedules
· Prepares human resource related documents such as memo, Job descriptions, Confirmation letter, Bonus letter, Promotion letter, Warning or Violation letters etc.
· Conducts recruiting activities, interviewing candidates when necessary, conducting reference checks, preparing correspondence, extending employment offers and on-boarding preparation, exit interview etc.
· Works with managers/team leaders and employees to investigate and resolve employee relation issues, grievances and complaints.
· Prepare new employee onboard items. Conduct employee orientation and facilitate new comers joining formalities.
· Organize or support corporate events (in-house activities, dinners, corporate functions, exhibitions etc.)
· Minimum 2 years or more working in HR related capacity
· Diploma or higher in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent
Skills & Competency
· Communication and Interactive skills.
· Fluent in spoken and written English and Malay (Chinese and dialects will be an added advantage)
· Software skills (Microsoft office)
· Attention to detail
· Takes initiative, has drive and a positive mindset