- Responsible to ensure the smooth running of the day to day operation of Accounts Department of Beacon International Specialist Centre Sdn Bhd.
- Responsible for implementing sound accounting system and internal control procedure of the Accounts Department including the Government and other companies.
- Responsible to ensure proper filing system of accounts documents/vouchers & etc
- Responsible to provide on-the-job training and to supervise accounts staff.
- Responsible to ensure timely management and correct presentation of monthly financial reports.
- Responsible to maintain proper records on all loans and hire purchase of company’s properties, motor vehicles, machinery and equipment, fixed assets and etc.
- Responsible to provide advice on taxation and accounting matters, where applicable.
- Responsible for the preparation of cash flow and management report.
- Liaise with financial institutions, merchant bankers and other related parties on accounting matters
- Assist in other relevant jobs/duties as required by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 10 years working experience with minimal 3 years in managerial role
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage
- Strong organizational skills, excellent analytical skill and problem solving.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?