- Responsible in implementing, coordinating and monitoring the worksite health and safety plan
- Experience in Waterworks will be an added advantage.
- Ensure that all workers adhere to the worksite health and safety plan
- To follow up action for any safety breaches that occur
Report any safety issues that occur on site to the projecrt
Checks on all workers have the necessary safety permits and to ensure all tools and equipment used are in compliance with safety standards
Conduct regular Tool Box Meeting and Site inspections
Ensure timely reporting and documentation of incident/ accidents (if any)
- Prepare and implement the necessary risk assessment and other safety documents required for the site works
- Carry out all necessary safety permit applications and conduct safety training for all site workers with regards to all health and safety measures to be adopted while working at site
- Diploma / Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health
- Must be registered with JKKP and have a valid Green Book
- Possess relevant certified competency by DOSH
- 5 years experience for officer level
- 2 - 3 years experience for supervisor level
- Knowledge in Occupational Safety & Health related legislation, regulation and practices.
- Computer literate and good communicating skills
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?