3-5 years of relevant work experience in a sourcing role preferably with indirect services experience
Business knowledge and day to day understanding Sourcing and Procurement activities
Prior experience of working on E-auction tools to be preferred.
Thorough understanding of the RFx process
Good communication and analytical skills.
Data analytics skills
Strong customer centric focus, relationship management with key stakeholders, persuasive, negotiating, proactive and can do attitude a must
Good command of MS Office Tools (i.e. excel, ppt)
·Will perform basic spend analytics in order to report out saving, cataloguing opportunities and help create sourcing/ Rfx calendars.
·Will be responsible for savings targets, timely deliveries, Customer Satisfaction
· To carry out the NDA sign off process with prospective vendors/ participants of RFx and/ or E-auctions
· To Support the client on End to End aspects of RFx related activities which include RFx creation, transmission, gathering RFx response, Rfx analysis and recommendations
· To Support the client on End to End aspects of RFx related activities which include Auction creation, hosting and conducting the auction, Auction analysis and recommendations
· To be aware of auction and lotting strategies and be able to provide auction related training to prospective vendors and client staff
· Provide market and supplier side intelligence and market analysis.
· Develop/ Maintain Templates & Data library in collaboration with the client
· Update / create standard operating procedures and process maps
Work location: Sunway Geo