- Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract.
- Carrying out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures at site and ensure activities at site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant's representative and construction team for inspection and meeting about quality problems including closure of Non-Compliance Report.
- Report to the Project Engineer, control and monitor all activities related to Quality Management System (QMS).
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction / observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for closure of Non-Conformance Report (NCR) and Site Instruction (SI).
- Responsible for the quality and workmanship of all activities, through knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural disciplines interacting the multidisciplinary operations.
- Develop method statement for the activity and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Carry out Internal Audit at site as scheduled in the Project Quality Plan (PQP).
- Liaise with the Construction Team for submission of material submittal to Consultant.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Building or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Development field.
Perks & Benefits:
- Group hospitalisation & PA
- Panel doctor
- Yearly medical check up for confirmed staff
- Provide uniform for site employee
- Yearly bonus (depends on performance & company profit)
- Annual leave min. 14 days per year
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps