The Singapore-based client was founded in 2001 with a core focus on Information Security. A key achievement was winning a contract to develop and implement a custom data security application for the Defence industry. Their commercial clients benefit from our experience in high security environments. Its technical experts also provide technical consultation and support to other system integrators who require their specialised technical skills. As a specialist engineering company, they have years of experience in developing custom security software, security risk consulting. Large System Integrators, Software Principals and Distributors engage our client to support their projects because their of specialist skills. For certain skills in Information Security, they may be the only expert provider of the skill set in Singapore. Key vendor partners who engage them for services include Forcepoint, Symantec, Checkpoint, IBM and Microsoft.
- Office administration including reception, office supplies handling, office equipment & facilities maintenance, security, regular housekeeping, insurance & license renewals
- Arranging Business Travel
- Assist in reviewing and formulating administration policies, practices and procedures
- Work with external vendors and monitoring their service quality
- Organize meetings, conferences and company events
- Assist in purchasing, inventory management and logistics support
- Executive support for the Managing Director for business and personal matters
- Support the off-site HR team
- Support the off-site Finance team with simple reports creation
- Support supervisors with staff rosters, leave applications, training materials and plans.
- Assist with POS and other front office administrative tasks
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned
Additional task include:
- Generating reports from systems
- Creating and analyzing sales reports and trends (e.g. source of new customers buying packages so that we can provide feedback to marketing agency to focus on those target markets - need to work with MD and sales team to get feedback).
- Coordinate with distributors to get reseller prices and to mark up in the deal sheet before creating a sales quotation.
- Create sales quotations
- Audit and ensure that sales team follows up on all sales quotations (i.e. don't just send out quotes and forget to follow up)
- Audit the JIRA system to ensure that all tickets are acted upon and not forgotten for HKCustCare, HK-Ops, Sales
- Follow up and chase internal or external, office admin (e.g. generating reports, updating our internal systems, update MIS reports and sales reports in Excel),
- Help generate quotes and send out quotes to sales team, updating inventory management system and ordering stock.
- Degree in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant working experience
- Experience as Personal Assistant to senior management
- Proficient in PC applications in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, outgoing, independent and well-organised
- Good attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.