1. Oversee the whole spectrum of human resouce functions.
2. Review of compensation and benefits to reflect current changes to stay competitive.
3. Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and adherence to human resources policies and procedures.
4. Plan and develop training programs to suit overall talent management strategies to ensure continuous improvement and succession planning.
5. Assist the Manager to plan, initiate and lead change management activities or programs to ensure continuous improvement across the Company.
6. Lead and promote programs for community outreach to deliver sufficient corporate social responsibility to the community, charitable giving, communications, etc.
7. Oversee the management of security, employee relations, etc to ensure harmonious working environment.
8. Support subordinates in their daily tasks.
9. Participate in activities and provide resources to enhance the effectiveness of ISO 9001 & 14001.
10. Any other project as may be assigned by the Management.
1. At least 8 years of working experience in Human Resource Management and preferably in manufacturing industry background.
2. Well versed in the local laws and regulations, and possess updated information in the labor market trends and best practices.
3. Business-minded, have experience in building the competence dimension as well as leading strategic HR assignments.
4. Passionate about the growth and development of people. Have the ability to communicate, influence and create an environment where the values are a strong and living reality that embraces diversity of co-workers.
5. Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline.
6. Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English.