- Handle full set of Accounts.
- Prepare payment vouchers, petty cash vouchers, journal, account receivables and process of account payables and bank reconciliation.
- Ensure all month end closing deadline and submission of the relevant reports on a timely manner.
- Shall perform relevant duties within the projected authority and maintaining good working
- Shall report to Account & Finance Manager/Accountant/Account Executive for unsolvable problems/matters for immediate rectification.
- Shall be alert while input information/data into the accounting system to avoid any mistake,
- Work closely with the Account Executive/Account Assistant for further assistants of additional
- To assist the Head of Department in any other ad Hoc duties.
- To keep/file respective documents accordingly for future reference and easy traceability.
- Good attitude, Willing to learn and Hardworking
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office/Accounting Software) and good in typing skill.
- Fresh or 1 - 2 years experience in related field.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/LCCI or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in CHERAS JAYA.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?